Blue And White Delight

Marshall8-11

I have been in my element, styling up my latest property for sale. It’s a pretty little white cottage with a big breezy deck, so it was just perfect for dreamy, soothing, cool blues and whites!

Marshall8-6

Marshall8-42

Marshall8-15

Marshall8-44

Marshall8-37

Marshall8-34

Marshall8-35

You can see the full listing HERE.

It is open this evening at 6pm and tomorrow (Saturday 21st) at 10am.

8 Marshall Avenue, Seven Hills.

All Images Courtesy Real Estate Pics

Inventory, Staging, Styling by Cape Cod Residential

• Jo
    November 20, 2015 at 4:03 pm

WOW! Your styling is absolutely breathtaking. I’m sure this cottage will be snapped up in no time.

November 20, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for saying. I appreciate your kindness. A-M xx

• Donna
    November 26, 2015 at 11:56 am

You do blue and white so well. Your clients must be thrilled.

• Yolie
    January 13, 2016 at 11:17 am

Wow! You have the most incredible taste! This is one of the prettiest blue and white rooms I have ever seen.
    Everything is perfectly edited. Thank you!

• Mrs T
    January 24, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Yes, yes, yes!! You really nailed it, this looks amazing!

• yvonne
    September 11, 2016 at 10:26 am

omg….omg….omg……omg

Comments are closed here.

This is where I muse about home design, real estate, interiors and life with my boys. I am starting my next house build, 'The Next House That A-M Built', and hope to have some action on site in March, 2017. While I am building I will continue to run my Real Estate agency, 'Cape Cod Residential', through which I stage, style and sell beautiful homes all over Brisbane, Australia. I have an unrivalled staging inventory which enables me to present all manner of homes in their absolute best light for sale. It brings me such joy to be able to do Real Estate so differently and achieve great results for my clients. I am so grateful to be living such a creative and exciting life ... that I have created ... through blood, sweat, tears and physio appointments! A-M xx

Our designer in-house furniture and accessories inventory is available to all our real estate clients

Purchase My Favourite Styling Pieces