Friday Cottage Love

Heydt Designs

Feel like drooling over some of my favourite little cottages?

Lets start with my absolute favourite from Heydt Designs.

Gables, gable vents, windows, pergolas, roofline, colours, porch, gardens – everything is perfection here.

Union Studio Architecture

Love a low porch. 3 steps up? Perfect.

Molly Frey Design

Molly gets her colours right every time.

Krieger Architects

Cute. Shingles. Trims. Lights. Symmetry. Stone. Perfect.

Structures Homes

Cute porch. Great colours. And the window boxes!

Frank Bennett McCarthy Architects

What can I say? It’s the porch that does it every single time. And look at the roof tiles!

Ron Brenner Architects

Screened in porches. Perfect for our summer mozzie season.

And winter too. I don’t know about you, but the mozzies are still out around here. Must be all the rain we’ve had.

Ron Brenner Architects

More screened porches. Love the variation in windows used here.

Creole Designs

Symmetry, shutters and lace balustrading. So pretty.

Artistic Design and Construction

White. You can’t go wrong.

Bonin Architects

Grey and white.  You can’t go wrong.

Robert Baumann Architects

Soft lemon again! I love it.

This is a bit more buttery lemon.

Love the full balustrade, the porchlights and the eave return just makes it.

Tiek Built Homes

Grey shingles, white trims and a mustard door. Perfection.

Carl Colson Architect

The roofline! The gables! The gardens! There’s that low porch again. Love.

Rheinzink Building Supplies

Pretty as a picture. Low porch!

Allison Ramsey Architect

Welcome home.

Donald A Gardner Architects

Cute and compact. Love the 200 x 200 double posts.

Christine Wiedrich, Interior Designers & Decorators, Illinois.

Bold blue! Heartstopping. Love the white trims. It pops!

Wettling Architects

Rode past plenty of these beauties in the Hamptons last year.

Ahh, the picket fences! I can hear the birds … and the gardeners’ lawn mowers! …. and smell the sweet spring air. I can!

Oak Hill Architects

Have you ever??!!

Aren’t there some beauties around. They honestly get my heart racing.

Have a great day!

Tags:

• Parisgirl
    June 14, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I love the soft muted colours of these homes, they look so welcoming.

• Beth
    June 14, 2013 at 4:36 pm

There’s something to love in every image here – stunning.
    x

• Julie B.[Holland]
    June 15, 2013 at 3:35 am

testing got a new email address

• Julie B. [Holland]
    June 15, 2013 at 7:54 am

these pictures are gorgous! I love them all

• Julie B. [Holland]
    June 15, 2013 at 7:56 am

im mot sure my email and name are staying on ok just testing ( sorry to bother you )

• lena gatti
    June 15, 2013 at 2:13 pm

love love love love love love love love love !!!

i will buy them all !!!

oh if only – hummpphh

• Julie B.[Holland]
    June 16, 2013 at 9:59 am

Have a great weekend! 🙂

Comments are closed here.

This is where I muse about home design, real estate, interiors and life with my boys. I am starting my next house build, 'The Next House That A-M Built', and hope to have some action on site in March, 2017. While I am building I will continue to run my Real Estate agency, 'Cape Cod Residential', through which I stage, style and sell beautiful homes all over Brisbane, Australia. I have an unrivalled staging inventory which enables me to present all manner of homes in their absolute best light for sale. It brings me such joy to be able to do Real Estate so differently and achieve great results for my clients. I am so grateful to be living such a creative and exciting life ... that I have created ... through blood, sweat, tears and physio appointments! A-M xx

Our designer in-house furniture and accessories inventory is available to all our real estate clients

Purchase My Favourite Styling Pieces