You’re Never Too Young

IMG_2745

A lovely blog reader sent me a link to a gorgeous video, HERE, of  a little red-socked girl enjoying Paris. It was made by her parents who live in France. It brought tears to my eyes and made me realise that the wonder a child experiences, the first time they see Paris, is universal.

The video made me think of my blue beanie-ed boy in Paris, as he visited all the same places the little red-socked girl visited, even the carousel right at the end of the video!

IMG_2702

IMG_2900

IMG_2326

IMG_2288

IMG_2107

IMG_2528

Switzerland next.

You can now leave a comment with your Facebook account...

24 Responses to You’re Never Too Young

1. Tricia Rose says:

I thought I was over Paris A-M…

2. Tracey says:

I featured that same video on my blog yesterday :) It is adorable. Seeing your younger one enjoy Paris has be so excited for the fun mine are going to have in September.

• A-M says:

Great minds! isn’t it magical? I haven’t been able to get the music out of my head. Whenever I look at a Paris picture, that music is the soundtrack! You are going to have the best time in Autumn! xx

3. Words just can’t describe the joy and the magic can they? Little chicken. Mxx

4. Jos Budge says:

Love the bursting into song pics the best and then the sleep tight one at the end – tuckered out after all that singing!!!! He is the most divine little man – you melt just seeing his cute expressions and sitting waiting at the table for his hot chocolate!

5. Lovely, and memories of a lifetime!!!

Kat

6. parisgirl says:

How utterly adorable he is. Looks like your ‘making memories’ went beyond expectations. Thank you for allowing us into your life A-M.

7. tinajo says:

I´m going to Paris in April for the first time and I can´t WAIT! :-)

8. kell says:

Ahh, I knew you’d love it! I loved watching that little blue beanie making it’s way around Europe! Gorgeous photos. Happy long weekend A-M xx

9. Susan S says:

I believe you have “created” a couple of international travelers in two young men! It has been the most fun tagging along on your Christmas trip of a lifetime! As I had posted before, you should consider becoming a travel writer. You’ve already got a portfolio to share via your Instagram photos and accompanying text! I’m just sayin’– you know, when you’re weary of being in the shed. :)

10. Denise says:

He’s such a cutie! D xx

11. What a gorgeous ‘photo’ trip you just took me on. Thanks so much.

We take small one everywhere with us. She lets us see places in ways that we’ve never seen them before and because we’ve explored the world with her she eats everything and loves the new and unfamilar.

12. Gail says:

Love seeing the joy of your precious boy.