When I Grow Up….

Image Courtesy Home Life

… I’m going to have a beautiful garden … with maybe a garden-house arrangement … just like this.

What are you going to have when you grow up?

Hinterdorfstrasse

Blue Door

• parisgirl
    November 28, 2012 at 9:44 am

Right up until the age of about sixteen I moved around the globe as my father was a ‘company man’. I just wanted a room that was mine to decorate as I wished. Of course I got greedy and then wanted a house!

• Miss Gingham
    November 28, 2012 at 10:53 am

Something similar but more potting shedish and at the bottom of a large, not too tidy garden. The shed, which would have an open fire because I would never live in a hot climate, would contain an old radio, a lot of vases for the flowers I would pick, and plenty of books to read and re-read. Of course, I would need several Golden Retrievers to help me in the garden and to sit at my feet when the day was done.

• Andrea Lauder
    November 28, 2012 at 10:58 am

Sigh, a home to call my own (not rented, not leased, but owned by me)!

xx,

• Erin
    November 28, 2012 at 11:24 am

Stunning!
    I want floor to ceiling windows and a fireplace. But mostly I just want pitter patters on the floors from children and the sound of laughter :)

xoxo
    Erin
    readeatcreate.com

• engineerMum
    November 28, 2012 at 1:53 pm

We dream of a room for each of the 4 EngineerKids and a study to share. A great room for calm activities. And beautiful gardens with a long paddock. And a llama. I always wanted one. I would settle for angora goats

• Priya
    November 28, 2012 at 4:07 pm

What a beautiful sight … With you on this one …. Love a pretty garden to sit in and have tea :)

• KL
    November 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm

A backyard!!!!!
    x KL

• Catherine Smith
    November 28, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I would love at least 5 acres to plant all the trees I lust after but have no room to grow. An avenue of London Planes just to begin with, a shed to keep the husband happy while I sit in my garden with a good book.

• belleinspirations
    November 29, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I’ll have the same thanks! That’s perfection I’d say! Have a Beautiful day A-M xx

This is where I muse about home design, interiors, life with my boys and other stuff that stops my heart. I own my own Real Estate agency, 'Cape Cod Residential', through which I stage, style and sell beautiful homes all over Brisbane, Australia. I have an unrivalled staging inventory which enables me to present all manner of homes in their absolute best light for sale. The complete Real Estate Package! I have an online store, 'Cape Cod Designs', that features some of my most favourite styling pieces ... AND I am currently scheming 'The Next House That A-M Built'.
Anne-Maree xx

My Real Estate Agency

My Real Estate Agency

Complimentary to all my real estate clients

Purchase My Favourite Styling Pieces